Join Richard and Sue Stepanek and find out why Genesis is important and why it matters in our culture!
- Camps & Tours
- Creation Training
- The Discover Creation Club
- Online Conferences & Online Classes
- Discover Creation Online Conference – FREE!
- Creation: The Foundation of Freedom
- Are You Prepared? – Training Day!
- Spanish/English Creation Science Seminar
- Genesis: The Foundation (Online Class)
- Creation Science Evangelism (Online Class)
- Virtual Geology Field Trip
- Astronomy – The Heavens Declare the Glory of God!
- Truth Amidst Confusion – Uncovering God Substitutes
- Training Adventure
Imagine what Noah felt like – knowing God’s plan for more than a hundred years building the ark and even the last seven days before the flood. And Noah was obedient, are we obedient to God’s calling on our lives? pic.twitter.com/Hnw3ykJJTN
Did Humans Evolve to Drink Milk? sciencemag.org/news/2021/01/h… Yeah, that article was interesting. I think there are a lot of factors weighing in here. And I also found this article: creation.com/lactose-intole… Read more about this here: discovercreation.org/blog/202…
Ice Age - Too Catastrophic?? Charles Lyell – one of the most influential geologists never accepted the idea of Ice Ages! He considered Ice Ages as too “catastrophic” and his bias towards slow change over long periods of time influenced his conclusions. discovercreation.org/blog/202… pic.twitter.com/kktarcuV6U
Can Genetic Entropy (the conclusion that mutations cause a downhill trend that does not lead to evolution) stand up to critiques from experts? "In reviewing the many attempted rebuttals... discovercreation.org/blog/202… pic.twitter.com/3EeXsCEv75
God is intentional about preserving the created kinds on the Earth. pic.twitter.com/QLy6w6MqqF
Have you heard Scott’s story yet? – From the Verge of Suicide to Hope! youtu.be/0MBM3pqAv04
Could you ever expect to improve an encyclopedia by adding more and more spelling mistakes every time one is printed? Mutations are mistakes. "These mistakes are almost never helpful...The evolutionary literature acknowledges this very clearly: discovercreation.org/blog/202… pic.twitter.com/cbHKjptqWM