Finally—an answers book suitable for kids! In Volume 1, children get answers to the top 22 questions on Creation and the Fall.
The Answers Book for Kids series is a unique collection from Ken Ham and the creative team at Answers in Genesis. Other books in the series include:
- Vol. 2 – 22 Questions on Dinosaurs and the Flood of Noah
- Vol. 3 – 22 Questions on God and the Bible
- Vol. 4 – 22 Questions on Sin, Salvation, and the Christian Life
Volume 1’s questions
- When did time begin?
- How did God create everything from nothing?
- Did Adam and Eve have belly buttons?
- Where is the Garden of Eden?
- Does Genesis 1:1–2 refer to the first day?
- When God created the earth, were the trees full grown or baby trees and if they were full grown did they have growth rings?
- Why did God make a week 7 days long?
- Why was the first person that God created a boy?
- Why did God let Adam name the animals? Why didn’t He name them Himself?
- Did Adam give each of the animals the names we call them today?
- How long did it take Adam to name the animals?
- The serpent talked to Eve, so why can’t snakes talk today?
- Why did God put the tree in the Garden of Eden if He didn’t want Adam and Eve to eat the fruit from it?
- How long were Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden before they sinned?
- If all that God created was good, how could Satan be bad?
- Who was Cain’s wife? Why don’t they mention her birth if she was Eve’s baby?
- Did bumblebees have stingers before Adam and Eve sinned?
- When were the other planets created?
- If God created the world 6,000 years ago or so, why are stars millions of light years away?
- What is evolution?
- Why do evolutionists believe their beliefs and not Christ?
- Did God use the same design for humans as for monkeys?
There are no reviews yet.