Selection of Volume 1’s questions:
- When did time begin?
- How did God create everything from nothing?
- Where is the Garden of Eden?
- Does Genesis 1:1–2 refer to the first day?
- When God created the earth, were the trees full grown or baby trees and if they were full grown did they have growth rings?
- Did Adam give each of the animals the names we call them today?
- The serpent talked to Eve, so why can’t snakes talk today?
- Why did God put the tree in the Garden of Eden if He didn’t want Adam and Eve to eat the fruit from it?
- What is evolution?
- Why do evolutionists believe their beliefs and not Christ?
- Did God use the same design for humans as for monkeys?
Selection of Volume 2’s questions:
- Were people different before the Flood than they are today?
- Did Noah take dinosaurs on the Ark?
- How did all the dinosaurs fit on the Ark?
- Did Noah have to estimate how much food to gather or did God tell him?
- How did Noah keep the animals on the Ark from eating each other and his family?
- Why did God allow some creatures to go extinct?
- After the Flood, were there any buildings left?
- Did Noah have to search for all the animals or did they come by themselves? How did they know they had to come to the Ark?
- Where did all the water go after the Flood?
- Why aren’t there fossils of humans from Noah’s Flood?
- Are dinosaurs still alive today? Has anybody ever taken a picture of a dinosaur?
- Why doesn’t the Bible tell us about the Ice Age?
- Since we all came from Adam and Eve, shouldn’t we all have the same color of skin?
Selection of Volume 3’s questions:
- Why can’t I hear God talking to me?
- How big is God?
- What does God look like?
- Why do I get in trouble at school when I talk about the Bible?
Selection of Volume 4’s questions:
- What is heaven going to be like?
- Why does God let bad guys win sometimes?
- What does being “born again” mean?
- Why doesn’t God keep me from being sick or hurt?
These books give children vital answers to help them form a strong and lasting faith foundation. These important answers will empower children to live with godly values and with a spirit of obedience for God.
There are no reviews yet.