Write a Letter of Introduction (we estimate this will take you 1-2 pages). Just tell us about yourself! This will give us a chance to get to know you and give you a chance to start formulating why you are interested in this program. Please include:
Your Contact info:
• Mailing address, email address, and phone number
Who you are:
• This could include previous education, family details, preferred activities, interests, and hobbies.
Why you are interested:
• Why would you consider participating in Discover Creation Training?
Email your letter to [email protected] or snail mail a copy to:
Alpha Omega Institute
Attn: DCTA Admissions
PO Box 4343
Grand Junction, CO 81502
Once we have received your introduction letter, we will get in touch with you regarding the next steps.
Deadline & Discount:
The application deadline is June 30, 2020.
The first 5 students to apply and be accepted, will receive a $500 discount for this program.
(970) 523-9943 [email protected]
- $4,975 – This covers instructional fees, textbook fees, U.S. field trips and outreach costs.
- This is actual Creation Ministry Outreach – your church, friends, family and others may want to support you as you come alongside AOI to minister to children and adults! Contact us for help in how to raise support.
- Can’t make it for the whole adventure? You can still be involved – contact us regarding coming for specific weeks!
- Costa Rica Adventure Option: This Adventure and outreach is an additional estimated $2,900. (This does not include extra personal expenses.)
$50 Application Fee.This fee is currently being waived!
- $80 National Park Pass (Interagency Annual Pass) – must be valid between August – May.
- Lodging: Students are responsible for making their own housing arrangements. We would be happy to assist you with finding a place.
- Meals: Students are responsible for most of their own meals. Meals on major field trips and outreaches are provided.
- Transportation: Bring your own vehicle or make arrangements to cost-share with another student. (Transportation is provided for official DCTA field trips.)
- Laptop computer: Bring your own.
Tuition Payment Schedule:
- 1st payment of $3000 due August 1st
- Final payment of $1975 due December 1st
Tuition Refund Policy:
DCTA is making a serious financial commitment regarding student education and we are looking for students who are equally committed. This is reflected in the following:
- Aug 1st to Sept 1st: $2000 is non-refundable
- After Sept 1st: No refunds will be available
For more information:
Phone: (970) 523-9943
Email: [email protected]