Study the relationship between living organisms and our place in God’s wondrous creation! Learn important words and concepts from different habitats around the world to mutual symbiosis as a product of the relational character of God. This is a powerful biology-focused course specially designed for multi-age teaching. Students will:
- Study the intricate relationship between living organisms and our place in God’s wondrous creation
- Examine important words and concepts, from different habitats around the world to our stewardship of the world’s resources
- Gain insight into influential scientists and their work
- More fully understand practical aspects of stewardship
- Investigate ecological interactions and connections in creation
The Ecology Book encourages an understanding of a world designed, not as a series of random evolutionary accidents, but instead as a wondrous, well-designed system of life around the globe created to enrich and support its different features. Activities provide additional ways to make the learning experience practical.