In the Archaeology Book you will unearth:
- How archaeologists know what life was like in the past;
- Why broken pottery can tell more than gold or treasure can;
- Some of the difficulties in dating ancient artifacts;
- How the brilliance of ancient cultures demonstrates God’s creation;
- History of ancient cultures, including the Hittites, Babylonians, and Egyptians;
- The early development of the alphabet and the impact on discovery;
- The numerous archaeological finds that confirm biblical history;
- Why the Dead Sea scrolls are considered such a vital breakthrough.
Filled with vivid full-color photos, detailed drawings, and maps, you will have access to some of the greatest biblical mysteries ever uncovered. With the enhanced educational format of this book and the unique color-coded, multi-age design, it allows the ease of teaching the fundamentals of archaeology through complex insights to three distinct grade levels.
This is a great book for understanding and edification. Take a look at other books in the Wonders of Creation series:
- Astronomy Book;
- Cave Book;
- Fossil Book;
- Geology Book;
- Ocean Book;
- Weather Book.