Creation-based lessons children will enthusiastically enjoy!
God Made the World and Me is a great way to combine fun and learning! Thirteen comprehensive curriculum lessons combine science, art, physical activities, as well as activities for younger and older students, and circle time songs!
- Explores light, darkness, water, land, plants, sun, moon, stars, sea creatures, birds, animals, and people
- Flexible, easy-to-use, creation preschool curriculum that works for homeschool classrooms or larger Sunday school, Christian school, or Vacation Bible School class settings
- Flexible scheduling that allows you to spend either a week, a month, or three months on the material
- Suitable for a range of ages, with activity suggestions for both younger and older kids, so it’s easy to teach students of different ages at the same time
- Emphasis on fun hands-on activities, games, music, art, and science projects that are sure to maintain student interest
It’s never too early to start building an appreciation and understanding of our Creator, the Bible, and basic learning skills. Developed by a professional with 30 years’ experience in early childhood education, this creation preschool curriculum is a wonderful opportunity to start building a solid faith foundation while children learn about the world around them with lessons children will enthusiastically enjoy.
There are no reviews yet.