For eons the moon has intrigued humanity. From its creation through the current issues of space exploration, the moon has been both a light in the night and a protective shield of earth placed perfectly by God, regulating our seasons and keeping our atmosphere purified. Billions of dollars have been spent to reach its surface and discover its secrets; open the pages of this book and discover those secrets for yourself.
Now completely revised and expanded, Our Created Moon is filled with the most current full-color images, facts and figures, and innovative teaching resources:
- Developed as an educational resource for use in classroom study, independent learning, and homeschool settings.
- Filled with clearly-stated objectives built upon basic learning as a foundation for more developed learning skills.
- Loaded with provocative questions about the moon’s history, purpose, record in Scripture, as well as a clear response to critics.
- Discover unique and fascinating facts and insights on the moon found throughout the text.
- Make your own interesting findings and observations from practical, inexpensive activities at the end of each chapter.