Write a Letter of Introduction (we estimate this will take you 1-2 pages). Just tell us about yourself! This will give us a chance to get to know you and give you a chance to start formulating why you are interested in this program. Please include:
Your Contact info:
• Mailing address, email address, and phone number
Who you are:
• This could include previous education, family details, preferred activities, interests, and hobbies.
Why you are interested:
• Why would you consider participating in the Discover Creation Training Institute?
Email your letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or snail mail a copy to:
Alpha Omega Institute
Attn: DCTI Admissions
PO Box 4343
Grand Junction, CO 81502
After we receive your letter, we will send you an Application Packet by email (printed copy available upon request). Application Packets include:
- Application Questionnaire
- Family/Friend Reference Form
- Pastor Reference Form
- Employer Reference Form
- Health History Forms
Complete the Application Forms
*To ensure consideration for the 2016-17 school year:
Please return the Application Packet, along with the $50 application fee (non-refundable), ASAP.
All applications received after April 30, 2016 will be evaluated in the order they are received.
There may be a follow-up interview regarding your application before acceptance.
- $9,900 for Tuition (includes instructional fees, textbook fees, U.S. field trips and outreaches)
- $50 non-refundable Application Fee
- $80 National Park Pass (Interagency Annual Pass) – must be valid between August – May
- Lodging: Students are responsible for making their own housing arrangements. We estimate it may cost you $2000 to $3600 depending on arrangements in a private home or apartment. We would be happy to assist you with placement.
- Meals: Students are responsible for most of their own meals. Meals on major field trips and outreaches are provided.
- Transportation: Bring your own vehicle or make arrangements to cost-share with another student. (Transportation is provided for official DCTI field trips.)
- Laptop computer: Bring your own.
- Costa Rica Adventure Option: An estimated $3,100 for the Adventure and outreach. (This does not include extra personal expenses.)
Tuition Payment Schedule:
- 1stpayment of $2500 due June 1st
- 2ndpayment of $2500 due August 1st
- 3rdpayment of $2500 due October 1st
- Final payment of $2100 due December 1st
Tuition Refund Policy:
DCTI is making a serious financial commitment regarding student education and we are looking for students who are equally committed. This is reflected in the following:
- Before Aug 1st: $1000 is non-refundable
- Aug 1stto Sept 1st: $2500 is non-refundable
- After Sept 1st: No refunds will be available
For more information:
Phone: (970) 523-9943