Write a Letter of Introduction (we estimate this will take you 1-2 pages). Just tell us about yourself! This will give us a chance to get to know you and give you a chance to start formulating why you are interested in this program. Please include:
Your Contact info:
• Mailing address, email address, and phone number
Who you are:
• This could include previous education, family details, preferred activities, interests, and hobbies.
Why you are interested:
• Why would you consider participating in the Discover Creation Training Institute?
Email your letter to email@example.com or snail mail a copy to:
Alpha Omega Institute
Attn: DCTI Admissions
PO Box 4343
Grand Junction, CO 81502
After we receive your letter, we will send you an Application Packet by email (printed copy available upon request). Application Packets include:
- Application Questionnaire
- Family/Friend Reference Form
- Pastor Reference Form
- Employer Reference Form
- Health History Forms
Complete the Application Forms
*To ensure consideration for the 2015-16 school year:
Please return the Application Packet, along with the $50 application fee (non-refundable), by April 30, 2015.
All applications received after April 30, 2015 will be evaluated in the order they are received.
There may be a follow-up interview regarding your application before acceptance.
- $9,800 for instructional fees, field trips, outreaches, and textbooks.
Financial Assistance up to $3,000 may be available, potentially reducing the total cost. Financial Assistance, if awarded, will be applied to the final payment. You may be able to raise support from family, friends or your church for the outreach portion that is included in the tuition cost. Contact us for more details.
- $6,600 for Room and Board*
Meals are for Monday through Friday. Students are responsible for their own meals on the weekends.
- Approximately $3,100 for the Costa Rica Adventure (not including extra personal expenses)
- $50 non-refundable Application Fee
- $295 refundable Damage Deposit
- $80 National Park Pass (Interagency Annual Pass) – must be valid between August – May
- $200 Textbook Fee
*Married students (or with families) will need to arrange their own housing. We may be able to assist you in that process. Housing fees will be adjusted accordingly. Please contact us with any further questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1st payment of $4875 due June 1st
2nd payment of $4875 due August 1st
3rd payment of $4875 due October 1st
Final payment of $4875 due December 1st
Damage Deposit of $295 is due upon arrival by Sept 1st.
DCTI is making a serious financial commitment regarding student education and we are looking for students who are equally committed. This is reflected in the following:
Before Aug 1st: $2500 is non-refundable
Aug 1st to Sept 1st: $5000 is non-refundable
After Sept 1st: No refunds will be available
For more information:
Phone: (970) 523-9943